Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tyler's Birthday

Every year we do something with the family for Tyler's birthday, but he had never had a full birthday party with invited friends and he wanted to do something like that this year. Thus, last Saturday we packed up the 16 kids, most of them 9 years old, and went to Chuck-e-Cheese (Tyler's choice . . . I had been hoping he would choose going to a movie). Jana and I were frazzled 4 hours later when it was over but Tyler had a great time. They have pizza and video games and the kids loved it. They bring the birthday kid up to dance with Chuck-e-Cheese and Tyler actually was dancing. It was pretty funny, but I didn't have my camera. He said it was his best birthday ever.

Tyler with Andrew



4 comments:

Kelli said...

You guys are very brave!

Cyndi Bohan said...

What a great birthday! :o)

Playfulkarenb said...

We'll you should have invited me, I would have brought my camera...but it looks like fun

The Parks said...

I can't wait until Carson is old enough to go to Chuck-E-Cheese so I can...I mean Carson can play on all of the fun equipment and eat lots of pizza! I so want to be a kid again. It looks like he had a fun birthday.