Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday

I missed writing about three birthdays in the last couple of week that are important to me.
Mom
My mom in haloween costume since she loves to throw halloween parties.
Yesterday Jana and I took my mom and Reinhardt to the theater and to dinner (The Green Papaya -great Thai and Vietnamese food) for her birthday. We love hanging out with them. My mom is one of the best influences on my life. Happy Birthday mom. I love you.

Some good traits - Smart, hard working, selfless, caring, health conscious

Good memory - My mom taking me out for lunch and a movie every year when we would go shopping for school clothes.
Diana

My older sister Diana just had her birthday also. She is a great role model for me and a great mother who has raised incredibly smart and likable kids. Happy birthday Diana. I love you.


Some good traits - level headed, smart, wise, beautiful, willing to help anyone, tolerant

Good memory - The year Diana could drive, but before I could, she would take me and my friends anywhere we wanted to go. She never made me feel like I was putting her out.

Dan


My friend Dan just celebrated his birthday also. Dan is the person whose choices I most trust. He has never disappointed me in the decade we have been friends. He is a very involved father and husband and very forgiving. Happy birthday Dan. Nobody deserves to be happier.

Some good traits - Only person I am close to that I have never even once seen mad. He is smart, wise, kind, forgiving, honest, puts others before himself, athletic and patient.

Good memory - Kicking back on a warm Utah summer night at the Lollapalooza concert

2 comments:

Playfulkarenb said...

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH JIMMY....I LOVE YOU!

Nick Ballard Family said...

These Birthday messages are great, what a nice thing to do :)