Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jana

Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife Jana. She is my inspiration. She is a loving mother and friend and is always reminding me to try and be a better person. Somehow she has also put up with me for 18 years. Happy Birthday. I love you Jana.
Best Traits: kind, beautiful, smart, forgiving . . . when things seem hopeless she can always think of a way to make things better.
Best Memory: Our trip to Uganda when I found out how truly compassionate she is (the choice of picture above is from our trip.)

7 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Happy Birthday to Jana!!

Playfulkarenb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANA....HOPE YOUR DAY WAS GREAT!!

Gabe said...

2/19
Belated birthday greetings Jana from me joined by Angel Bear Norman in heaven. Cheers and Godbless.
Gabby

The Parks said...

Happy Birthday Jana. Thanks for always being so kind to our family.

Nick Ballard Family said...

I hope she had a wonderful day she deserves it!

Grandma Susie said...

Happy Birthday to my old girl's camp buddy!! I miss having you beat me up in your sleep!!

Annette W. said...

Happy Birthday Jana! You never change, you are just as cute as always. I agree with Susan about my old camp buddy. We really had good times. Happy Birthday!