Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chelsea Stoker

From my sister-in-law Kelli's blog I got this great engagement video of my niece Chelsea and her fiancé Matt. Chelsea is my oldest niece and has really grown up. Almost 21 years ago when I was a Mormon missionary I went to live in Europe for 2 years when my sister Diana was pregnant. When I finally came back to the States and saw Chelsea for the first time, she was almost 2 years old. I remember bending down to hug her and she got scared and ran to my mom yelling out to her "grandma!". That was the very first time I ever remember thinking of my mom as a grandma. Now I guess its possible she could be a great grandma in the near future if Chelsea and Matt have children (maybe they will wait a few years :^) ). Congratulations Chelsea.

Matt & Chelsea - Engagements from Aub Howell on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Playfulkarenb said...

Oh my gosh....a great grandma....;o)