Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Meghan


Happy 18th birthday to my niece Meghan. Meghan is my relative who most reminds me how old I am getting. Jana and I were married shortly after Meghan was born so we are approaching our 18th anniversary. I remember seeing Meghan in her bassinet at the hospital shortly after she was born and that was just like yesterday and I was not too much older than 18 myself. When I see how much she has grown it reminds me that it was not yesterday and I am getting older. It can't have been 18 years ago! Anyway, she is an ideal niece, smart, pretty, conscientious of others, and usually on the side of the underdog. When she used to babysit for us, Kayla and Tyler loved her to come over so much. She reminds me of her dad when he was a teenager. She always gets really into whatever pop culture item she is following. I remember she knew everything about Harry Potter, then Wicked, then Twilight. I hope your birthday was great Meghan. You deserve it!!! We love you.


1 comment:

Playfulkarenb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHAN...I TOO REMEMBER YOU AS THE SWEETEST LITTLE GIRL I EVER SAW...I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS THE GREATEST.
KAREN