Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Connie

Happy Birthday to Connie Ramos my good friend. Connie is an incredible neighbor and great friend to my entire family. In addition, she is my legal assistant at work. She is incredibly talented and is the glue that holds the department together. As a very caring person, she is the one who remembers birthdays for everyone else. I am forever grateful that her son Miguel was a great home teacher and friend to my family several years ago which lead to the great relationship we have with Connie today.

To celebrate her birthday the entire department went to lunch. Connie chose Taste of Thai which is a divey little strip mall Thai place on Redwood and 7000 South. I highly recommend it. The food was incredible.

Happy Birthday Connie.





No comments: