Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Funny Thing Kayla Said

When I was in St George Kayla asked me to bring her back something so I brought her a little magnetic Tinkerbell doll that you can dress with metal clothes which stick to the magnetic body. When she saw it she got all excited and kept hugging and kissing me and then she said "thanks Dad, as you know, I am a Tinkerbell fanatic." I started laughing and told her that it is probably not good to be a "fanatic" of anything. I realized she didn't even know what it meant because Andrew labeled her with that word and she thought it just means she loves Tinkerbell as she plays with the dolls, has the movie, game, etc. So now she says she is a "fan" of Tinkerbell.


2 comments:

Kelli said...

hahaha! It's great to write these things down. Some of the funniest things they say are just forgotten.

The Parks said...

That is so cute! I love the things she says and does.