Thursday, January 8, 2009

Funny New Year Story

New Year's Eve was basically pretty low key. We didn't go to any parties and we didn't have anyone over. Andrew spent the night at his friends house so it ended up being Jana, Tyler, Kayla and I. Kayla crashed around 10:30 so Tyler decided to go to bed and Jana and I just watched movies and the food network challenge. However, a couple minutes before midnight I heard a noise downstairs so I went down and Tyler was under his blanket with a light watching a countdown to the new year on his Nintendo game system. He was getting excited, 54, 53, 52 . . .then when it got to 0 he jumped out of bed and started jumping up and down and said "well dad, that's it . . . zero one, zero one, o-nine. Time to celebrate". It was pretty cute.



2 comments:

Playfulkarenb said...

WOW...How cute is that....I just love that little guy!!!

CS said...

Love hearing your stories about the kids. You are so blessed to have the family you do. I'm glad you're documenting the special moments and things they say. Please pass on our love to your family. CS and Greg